No products in the cart.
Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://mystadiumseat.com.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
At Tovid Limited trading as “My Stadium Seat” (“we”, “our”, “us”,” Tovid”) we seek to maintain the privacy, accuracy, and confidentiality of all data (including your personal data) that we collect and use as part of our products and services offerings. We will use any personal data only for the purposes described below and in full compliance the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protections Act 2018 (“DPA”), together (“DP Law”).
When we, and our service providers, collect and use your personal information and special category data, we are the data controller for the purposes of Data Protection Legislation. The purpose of this privacy statement is to explain how Tovid, in its capacity as a Data Controller, collects and uses personal information. Tovid respect the privacy of our website users and customers (“you”) and we recognise the need for appropriate protections and management of personal information.
We have prepared this Privacy Notice to assist you in understanding what information we collect and how that information is used by us and by third parties.
When we refer to Data Protection Legislation, we mean the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”); the Data Protection Act 2018 and any legislation implemented by Ireland to give effect to the derogations permitted under the GDPR.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, etc., and also online identifiers and location data such as IP addresses and mobile device IDs.
Special Category Data means personal information revealing your racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data; data related to your health or data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation; and criminal convictions or involvement in criminal proceedings.
A Data Controller is someone who decides why personal data is to be collected and how it will be used and treated.
A Data Processor refers to a third-party supplier we engage to process information or provides services on our behalf such as our web hosting partners.
If you have any questions regarding the Privacy Notice you can contact us at:
Data Privacy Representative, My Stadium Seat, Semple Stadium, Bohernanave, Thurles, Co. Tipperary
or by email to [email protected] or by telephone on +353 (0) 504 22702
If you are unhappy with how we handle your personal information you can write to us using the contact details noted above; and / or notify the Data Protection Commission (DPC) (please see: https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact).
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible after there is any change to your personal details, including your contact details. Where possible, we aim to contact you on a regular basis to ensure the personal details we hold about you are accurate.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We contract with third party service providers and suppliers to deliver certain services. We have contractual arrangements in place with each of these providers so that they are obliged to protect your personal information.
The following third parties may have access to your personal information for the purposes noted below:
- Software providers: we use a range of software providers in order to administer our business, these providers include the host of our website, the providers email system, automated email marketing system and customer databases;
- Service providers: we use a range of service providers in order to effectively operate our business, for example providers of subscription services ,payment processing, printers;
- Cookie providers: for example, Google Analytics, WordPress and WooCommerce; for further information on the cookies, we utilise please see our cookies information tool;
- Any other person who is authorised to act on your behalf;
- Regulators, government departments, law enforcement authorities, tax authorities, accountants, insurance companies, lawyers, and other professional advisers;
- Any relevant dispute resolution body or the courts; and
- Persons in connection with any sale, merger, acquisition, disposal, reorganisation, or similar change in our business.
- Interactions with Social Media sites
Some of these entities may also be data controllers under the Data Protection Legislation. However, in the first instance you should contact us using the contact details above if you have any queries.
When you use our Social Media pages, content such as messages and photographs, which are posted on social media pages on which Tovid has a presence may be made publicly available and may be used in connection with the operation and promotion of our social media pages, offerings, and this website. Data such as the name of your internet service provider, the website you visited us from, the parts of our site that you have visited, the date and duration of your visit, and information from the device (e.g., device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country location, and web browser type) used during your visit.
Except as provided above, we will not share personal information with any other third parties without informing you beforehand, unless required by, or in connection with, law and / or regulatory requirements.
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The information we collect from you may be stored inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or outside the EEA.
If you live or work outside of the EEA, we may need to transfer your personal information outside of the EEA to correspond with you. Where this applies, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
We may also transfer personal information outside the EEA where our service providers host, process, or store personal information outside the EEA. Where this is the case, we use contractual arrangements and safeguards to protect this personal information, these safeguards include:
- The country to which the personal information will be transferred has been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal information by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal information the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to non-EU countries.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information out of the EEA.
You have certain rights under the Data Protection Legislation which can be exercised by contacting us at: [email protected], including:
- Right of Access: You are entitled to have access to your personal data which we hold (this is more commonly known as submitting a “data subject access request”). Typically, there is no fee for this, however, we have the right to apply a reasonable fee in exceptional circumstances.
- Right of Portability: You can request a copy of the personal information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and if technically feasible, have your personal information transmitted to another data controller in a machine-readable format.
- Right to rectify: If it is found that personal data is inaccurate, you are entitled to have the inaccurate data removed, corrected, or completed, as appropriate.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to any future processing for which you have previously given that consent.
- Right to Erasure: Subject to certain conditions, you are entitled, on certain grounds, to have your personal data erased (also known as the “right to be forgotten”).
- Right to Restriction: Restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Right to object to processing: You are entitled to object to our use of your personal information for our legitimate interests, for profiling and for direct marketing purposes.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making including profiling: You are entitled to not be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing where that decision produces a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you. We do not make automated decisions of this nature
- Right to complain: You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner if you have concerns about how we process your personal data.
You can complain directly to the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois by telephone at +353 1890 25 2231 and/or by email to [email protected].